Purged Purged

To understand the story...

... a little bit better you should watch the animatic, in the bonus features. It goes a little bit further in the plot than the final animation. Other than that, graphics and music were great.

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Great

The synchronization with the music is just awesome !

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

Very nice

The animation was very good but I don't really like the ending.

Pegosho responds:

But but....what about peace and love man????? haha, I understand you. At first I was gonna end it with more Madness but I guess John Lennon's Imagine changed everything.

Blue Knight - Blue Knight -

Very nice

Reminds me a little bit of Redder. You should look in that direction for a little more weirdeness. The gameplay is fine but THERE IS A MAJOR PROBLEM : bullets are going throught the black door so you dont need the 24 or so, black diamonds to destroy the gate keeper in the sky. Once you correct that the only thing is to add a little more to the scenario. I'd suggest something like " the more monsters you kill, the more you become yourself a black monster. That would be what's giving you abilities (instead of randomely finding gear on an unknown planet). And then you could make something like : when you go further, you start finding old, abandoned ships and you start understanding that every black monster is just someone who has been sent here just like you. So you have to kill the boss before it transforms you completely. Hope I helped you and gave you some ideas. Keep up the good work !

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Awesome !

The best flash game I ever played !

Sarkozy Simulator Sarkozy Simulator

Lame

Keep your political opinions to yourself or make a better game out of them because this is just a big fail.

gotham's dirty work gotham's dirty work

Very nice !

I'm glad to see he still got his undies over his pants.

dommi-fresh responds:

it had to be done

troll giant troll giant

Sweet troll

Awesome picture and crazy vid ! If you want the link to work you have to erase the blank space in the word watch of the URL.